The Life of BVCC / Mission Statement
Our passion is to see everyone in Boulder County and around the world become “Fully Alive” through the redemptive work of God. The process of our mission has three main rhythms.
Fulfillment does not come through seeking our selfish desires, but through life with God.
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. (Matthew 16:25)
Life with God will transform us and this happens best in community.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. (Romans 12:2)
We are most alive when we live for a purpose bigger than ourselves.
Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." (John 20:21)
- Biblical – We are passionate about immersing ourselves in the Bible as it truly does give us the lenses by which to understand life.
- Inter-generational – We value all ages and stages of life and will honor and incorporate each stage in the life of the church.
- Relational – Community is important to us. BVCC is a great place to make life-long friends.
- Service Oriented – We spend equal time serving the community outside of our church as we do the services, programs and people within our church.
- Authentic – We refuse to “play church.” We are committed to having an honest relationship with God and each other.