Our mission is for every child in Boulder County and beyond to feel, know, and be the love of Jesus.
Feel Love: For families to feel the love of God through their experience at BVCC.
Know Love: For children to know there is a God who loves them because of what they learn in their classes.
Be Love: That children would learn to love others with the love that God gives them.
— SUMMER EVENTS 2019 —
What we offer
• Fun, interactive classes for our kids to learn about Jesus!
• Kid’s Church: During church, Kindergarten through 5th grade come together to experience Kid’s Church. It is a time of worship, fun, and learning geared especially for them.
• Big Church Sunday: The first and fifth Sunday of each month, the kids will start in the service with their parents. We call this Big Church Sunday.
• Baby Dedication
• Discipleship Class (3rd-5th grade)
• 4th & 5th Grade Life Group (email Ashley for more info)
what you should expect
• A friendly atmosphere with fun and creative teachers
• A quick and easy sign-in process with our helpful volunteers.
• All of our teachers are background checked and have gone through training.
New to BVCC Kids?
Special Needs Assistance
If you would like some extra one-on-one help for your little one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or let one of our check-in team know so we can introduce you to one of our buddies.