Our mission is for every child in Boulder County and beyond to know that there is a God who loves them and to share that love and knowledge with those around them.
Our highest value is for kids to feel love, know love, and be love.
Feel Love: For families to feel the love of God through the teachers at BVCC Kids.
Know Love: For children to know there is a God who loves them because of what they learn in their classes.
Be Love: That children would learn to love others with the love that God gives them.
— EAGLE LAKE SUMMER CAMP 2019 —
June 3-7, 2019!
What we offer
• Fun, interactive classes for our kids to learn about Jesus!
• Little Church: During church, Kindergarten through 5th grade come together to experience Little Church. It is a time of worship, fun, and learning geared especially for them.
• Big Church Sunday: The first and fifth Sunday of each month, the kids will start in the service with their parents. We call this Big Church Sunday.
• Baby Dedication
• Discipleship Class (3rd-5th grade)
• 4th & 5th Grade Life Group (check calendar for upcoming events)
what you should expect
• A friendly atmosphere with fun and creative teachers
• A quick and easy sign-in process with our helpful volunteers.
• All of our teachers are background checked and have gone through training.
New to BVCC Kids?
Special Needs Assistance
If you would like some extra one-on-one help for your little one, please email email@example.com or let one of our check-in team know so we can introduce you to one of our buddies.